Do What You LOVE!
- May 4, 2020
- Posted by: Jharna Jagtiani
- Category: Therapy
Why you should do what you love?
The time is now to do what you love. The world is advancing now faster than ever and the demand for unique and specific jobs is getting generated at a rapid rate. Whatever you’re interested in or good at, there’s a job for it. Moreover, if you’re the luckier ones to have figured out what you’re good at and interested in and would like to make a living doing just that, here are reasons why you should do exactly that:
Getting to do what you love all day, every day. And it’s a universal truth that you’ll get what you want if you work hard enough.
- Never running out of fuel to perform tasks. While a lot many people wake up dreading Mondays and wishing the week to never begin so they don’t have to go back to work, you can easily avoid that unwanted situation.
- Making money from doing what you love. It’s the ultimate dream for anyone who’s out trying to make their dreams happen.
- Do it for yourself. Getting a job which you love will give you an ultra-boost in life. The satisfaction you will feel at the end of the day will be unparalleled.
- The sense of fulfilment you feel at pursuing your dreams is worth it. The hardships will not feel as big and every obstacle that comes your way will feel minute in the face of achieving your dreams.
- You’ll have fewer regrets in life. We all have that one thing which we put off because of multiple reasons and retrospect think about the what-ifs. You will have achieved your what-ifs or at least tried a hand them to lessen your regrets at the end of the day.
- Because who will? Your dreams are yours to make real. No one is going to hold your hand and chalk out an obstacle-free path for you to follow in your life. You have to take a chance on yourself and work hard to make things happen.
- Get rid of the doubts and anxiety clouding your decision to follow your dreams. If you’re good at what you do there’s only room for growth.
Start your Blog. Become an influencer. Apply to new jobs. Start a new business. Stay home. The world will run at a fast pace, but should you run with the flow or create an identity of your own by doing What you Love, is upto you!